Sunday, February 1, 2009

On Hiatus

I'm taking a break for a bit.
Every day I think, "I should really post something to my blog." And every day, it feels like some chore I want to shirk. And I don't want it to feel that way. I want to want to, you know? (Did you just think of Cheap Trick? Yeah, me too.) Anyway, I'll be around when I feel better. I'm up to 3/4 of the eventual dose I'll be taking of the Topomax, and the side effects can kiss my ass. We'll see if they prove to be worth it in terms of helping the migraines. Until then, huggles and snuggles, okay?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I more or less took a 5-6 month break playing computer games . . . you will get to a point where you need to blog more than the blog needs updated! That's where I am at now!

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, Amy. Your brain needs down time once in a while. Hope the meds help the migraines. Miss your blog~get better quickly, OK?

dale hannah

Anonymous said...

You take care of yourself, feel me hugging you, and know that when you are ready to come back, I'll be here waiting. (((Amy)))

Anonymous said...

Feel better! We all miss you!
Would some chicken soup help? How about some tea & sympathy?
Take as much time as you need to recover and renew your mind, body and soul! Know you are in my thoughts!