Sunday, May 18, 2008

Something new


Today, I am processing wedding and rehearsal pictures. I'm also doing something new...taking newborn photos. A friend at work is a new dad and he and his fiance are allowing me to come take some shots. Baby Maya was just born on the 7th, so she's still brand new. I have a lot of ideas and hope to get some neat shots.










I also received a huge compliment yesterday at the wedding reception...someone asked for my card! OK, I don't HAVE a card, but that's beside the point. I was projecting a professional image, and someone bought it (gasp). The woman who approached me said her daughter is having a quickie wedding in about a month. Of course, I declined because I am not at all ready for that kind of responsibility, but it felt really good to be mistaken for a pro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! From what you've shown of the wedding pictures, that album will be great! I've seen so many great shots and angles and color schemes since you've acquired that camera and I'm not surprised that people are asking for your services. Hey, we're supposed to be renewing our vows in PA in two years. You're officially hired!

Swimming pools . . . movie stars. =-)