Monday, October 26, 2009

One Leaf in Actions

Took a walk today and found many interesting shots, but when I opened a few of them up in Photoshop, I decided instead to play with just this one image:
Above would be pretty typical processing for me...kind of pop-ish, saturated, and bright.
My other favorite action to use is A2D's Lomo. I love how it intensifies the greens and the edge burn it applies.
This one is called Indie Jane's Grunge, which was created and shared over at the Two Peas Photography Board by a generous member.
This one is called "Draganizer." I like the grungy feel it has.
This one is "Bright Punch." Appropriately enough.

This one is Midnight Sepia. I like the gauzy feel to this one.

This one is "Acidic,"
and this one is "Photograin." All beautiful in their own ways.

11 comments:

Lou said...

Cool! The colors are so vivid that I like the actions that emphasize those best.

Cindi Koceich said...

That is a great image to show what the different conversions can do!!

pat said...

Great shot, Amy, and I love seeing what all the different actions do. Nice!

The Au Family said...

Beautiful! Love the differences in each one!

Mandy said...

I always get such a kick out of seeing all of these processing techniques back to back! Wow. Awesome.

Yolanda said...

Love this. Reminds me that I should stop and take time to play around more than I do. Great photo!

Nicki said...

Beautiful leaf and interesting the different actions. (kinda leaning towards your "usual" processing - like that "pop"!)

Reds said...

Love to see the different actions on one same photo!

Stephanie said...

Great capture! Love all the pp'ing!

Julie said...

beautiful shot, love the different processing!

Elsie said...

Just saying "hi" and "I'm thinking about you."