Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Favorites of 2008, Part 1

I decided that for the last 2 days of 2008, I'd post some of my favorite shots from this past year. I had a really hard time narrowing it down to one shot per month, so I wish I'd thought of doing this 12 days ago so I could have posted 3-4 shots from each month. Oh well...such is life!
January
The swamp at Asbury Woods

February
Snowy tree in the backyard

March
A big wet beaver (at Presque Isle)


April
The Standpipe

May
Magnolia(???) tree at Walnut Creek

June
Emily's 8th grade graduation portrait, Presque Isle
Tomorrow: July-December.

11 comments:

pat said...

Great idea, Amy! I like the variety you chose. That standpipe shot is awesome.

Krista P said...

The snow shots make me jealous. I'd kill for even a touch of snow.

My favorite is the beaver.

Melissa said...

What a great idea. I haven't even really began to decide what are my favorites for the year.

Becky said...

Very nice picks! And I know EXACTLY what you're doing with your March caption, girl. ;-D

Michelle said...

Love the magnolia-beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I look forward to each and every one of your posts!
Please keep sharing the beauty of the world as you see it!
Adieu to 2008 finally!
Hello 2009 in 17+ hours and counting[here in Erie, PA]!

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea for the end of the old year! Your choices reveal the seasons, and I just love that shot of Emily!

Bobbi said...

I am a cheater too lol...I can't be limited to 5. I love these shots, that 2nd tree is so pretty!

Angela2932 said...

Great idea! I really like Emily's 8th grade shot! What an idyllic looking moment!

Elsie said...

Beautiful, Amy! I especially love those winter shots. We just don't get those around here! ;-)

Emily is just so pretty!

Chell said...

I love that forst one, but they are all fun shots!!