Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tap Tap Tap...is this thing on?

I haven't posted in over a week, and I haven't really taken any new pics either! On Thanksgiving, I didn't take pictures of the family or the spread...I just wasn't into it. The one thing that did strike my fancy was taking a few shots of my nephew David.
David turned 1 in August. He's a sweetie!

He was great about sitting for pictures....And I finally got to use my teacup!

Last night, I took some pictures of my tree and some favorite ornaments. I'll try to post those tomorrow....or a week from now.

11 comments:

Becky said...

I love the look he's giving you in the last one. Nice lighting too.

Kelly said...

Wow! Anne Geddes ain't got nothin' on your teacup shot! LMAO!!!

KRISTIE said...

he owns the teacup! How cute!

Sharon said...

He's a cutie!!

For Over 29 Years... said...

So cute. I understand about being a little off!

Lori said...

That teacup shot is Great!!! :)

Suzy said...

David is to cute!

Margaret said...

What a little cutie. Love the shot with the dog in it. Cute!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Oh boy is he a cutie. Love the teacup.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the black background lets David pop. The third shot is terrific--a Christmas card--but the shots with Spike are adorable.

I've missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

It's obvious our ADD author here has grown tired of contributing to her own blog (not unlike her job i might add).

For those of you who enjoy good local photography, I invite you to visit Liz Stablein's blog, as it is updated frequently....