Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Year in Review, part 2

Here are the rest of my favorites of 2008. As a special little bonus, I added one of my all-time favorite songs: Harry Connick Jr.'s version of "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve." Turn up the speakers, listen, and then kiss someone.
July
My first good fireworks shots, over the Bay.


August
The Cohen Building on 12th Street

September
Octagonal church on Route 6

October
Autumn at the Niagara Falls Gorge


November
Dan taking pictures at sunrise, Presque Isle



December
One of my favorite ornaments, Santa as a crescent moon.


I hope everyone has the happiest New Year possible. I'm home eating spinach dip with pumpernickel bread. At midnight, I'll watch the ball drop with a toast of sparkling grape juice, wild child that I am. Whatever you're doing, be happy and be safe!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! All of your photos are so fabulous! Excellent work! :)

Vanessa said...

What a great idea to do the year in review. Fantastic shots!

Michelle said...

You've got some awesome photos to show for the year. I really can't pick a favorite. Enjoy your wild New Years! haha

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Nice favorites. Happy new Year

Becky said...

Love these, and what a cute photo of you too! Happy New Year to you. I've really enjoyed your blog and your sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, you good woman, you--and to all your family!

Anonymous said...

Amy~ You are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Thanks for all you've brought to all of our worlds!!!
Happy 2009, once again!

Anonymous said...

I love your review of the year. Its awesome! I hope this coming year is just as great for you. Happy New Year~

pat said...

Ah, thank you for finishing out the year for us! I am so glad you included the church shot, and Dan on the pier. Looking forward to your posts this year.

Becca said...

I enjoyed looking at your fave shots...they are all beautiful. Happy New Year!

Amy said...

Beautiful shots, I just love the fireworks one! Happy New Year! :)

Angela2932 said...

It's been so much fun to follow your photo journey over the year! Here's to 2009! And I still absolutely love that 2nd and 3rd photo. And I really like the snow falling in your NY's eve photo. Great capture!

Elsie said...

We toasted with sparkling apple juice! :-D Beautiful photos, Amy. I couldn't begin to pick a favorite! Happy New Year (okay--a couple of days late). Here's to a fantastic 2009!