Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seeing the Light

Clarity is always a good thing, no? And often it takes some time. I felt the need to clarify for those of you who read here that my divorce is not a cause for sadness or sympathy. I mean, I guess it's a sad thing that it failed because it's sad for my son. One could also argue that it's tragic when any marriage fails, but in our case, we really didn't have much business being married in the first place, so I think it's more of the universe righting a wrong
Anyway, I think right now that things are coming into focus in my life.
I'm not sad at all for myself...I'm excited.
I can't wait to see what's next.

9 comments:

Lou said...

Look at the gorgeous blue sky!

Suzy said...

Well I'm glad to hear your doing ok and actually sound optimistic in this time! I really hope it is a good thing for you! Great shots to go along with your post!

Mandy said...

I am so glad you are doing well Amy...I know that divorce is difficult. I have been there myself, and I can tell you that I wasn't too sad when we broke up either because, like you said, we had no business being married. Luckily we didn't have any kids together.

I love your lighthouses, and I think it is so profound along with your post.

Reds said...

So glad you are peaceful with this big change. Your focus is great!!

Jess said...

You are so amazing... I love your attitude! I know the future is bright for you now that you can move on to bigger and better things! :)

Amy said...

What beautiful blue skies and I really like how you pp'ed that first shot! I'm happy to hear the optimism in your voice too, sounds like you're moving in the right direction. :)

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you are doing well. These are beautiful captures. :)

Elsie said...

Love you! It's good to see these new posts and new, beautiful photos from you. :-)

mary w said...

Amy- so sad to hear things haven't worked for you and Dan, I know you'll be fine though-you are one tough cookie!
((hugs))) m