Thursday, September 25, 2008

Favorite Son

Liam's definitely my favorite son.
Okay, okay, he's also my only son. But he's still pretty cool.
This boy has a complete exuberance for life. I dread the day when he decides he's "too cool" to show his excitement about things.
In these pictures, he was tickled about how big he felt on the small bench at the train ride station at the animal park.
That evolved into a 10 minute discussion on giants, and how it must feel to be a giant, and how it must make other people feel when you're a giant, and what if there were real giants, and a brief retelling of Jack and the Beanstalk, which mostly focused on the bellowing of "Fee, fi, foe, fum!"
I also happen to think he's pretty darn cute, cheesy grin and all.

12 comments:

Bobbi said...

He is so cute! Love that last picture, cheesey grins are sometimes the best. And yay for the office!!!

Becky said...

Love your Liam story--he has beautiful eyes!

Reds said...

You are right - he is cute!! Love that sweet smile!!

Sharon said...

He is cute! Nice captures.

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie! I love the last two shots of him!
Cari

Diana said...

i love cheesey grins they are so cute and so is your son

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amy, these portraits are terrific. Great color on those cheeks and lips, sparkling eyes, and I love the way his head cocks and sort of peeks into the frame from the right. So nice!

Angelica said...

He is pretty darn cute ;) Love his dark eyes!

Anonymous said...

He is a Cutie Pie! ;-)
As "they" say, Children are the best part of us.
Enjoy each day with them. They grow up and away far too fast!

Jess said...

I happen to agree he's cute too! What a sweetheart. I love kids like that, so full of personality and imagination!

Margaret said...

He is so cute! Sounds like a great kid. Love the vivid colors in these shots.

Anonymous said...

I had to crack up when I read that first line...I was like "wow...now that is a statement" Haha. He does seem so amazing.