Monday, August 25, 2008

The Birthday Boy

This is my baby, Liam.
He's a bit of a ham.

Really, he cracks me up daily.

He's not your typical "All Boy" type.

He likes all manner of outdoor stuff, but he's not at all into organized sports. He still likes his stuffed dog, "Fluffles," and he finds a calculator highly entertaining.
Liam's 8 today.
I hope he doesn't expect me to start letting go for a few more years.
**Note: To those who wondered about the animal tracks from yesterday's post...the big ones are raccoon tracks, and there are a couple of small bird tracks in there too. Nothing too dangerous. ;-)

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Liam!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liam!!!

Reds said...

Happy birthday Liam!! Love that last shot!!

Sarah Albin said...

The last shot is awesome! Beautiful country...

For Over 29 Years... said...

What a sweet post! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liam!
Mom~ No worries. You never "really" let them go and they "really never let you go either!
Treasure those memories. But i'm sure I needn't tell you that! :-)
bojosmom

Emily Weaver Brown said...

That last shot is really cool. I would totally print that one big.

Margaret said...

Such fun shots showcasing his personality. I really love the last one!

Anonymous said...

Love that combination of the calculator and the stuffed animal--so perfectly 8 years old. :-)

Bobbi said...

Awww, Happy birthday Liam! He looks like such a fun boy, and just to let you know we never have to let go, we just let them think we have,....a little. That last shot rocks I love it. I could really see it in a moody b/w too.

Anonymous said...

He seems so sweet! Happy b-day to him. I love, love the name LIAM! And the last photo is totally my fav.

Elsie said...

Happy birthday, Liam!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Liam! Amy, the camp you stayed in is beautiful--love the stonework.