Friday, August 8, 2008

This guy

I've been married to this guy for ten years today.
Lately, we've reached a really good place. It's pretty blissful, to have a marriage that's a real partnership. I know that sounds hokey, but it's true. Since I've started taking more interest in photography, Dan has too. It's something we really enjoy doing together. Right now, he's using my old point-and-shoot, but he's got his eye on something new for the future.
Now, I don't know exactly what happened to make us both wake up...but I'm really glad we did.
Because he's a great guy. He's a good father, and a loving husband...

and even when he's scruffy, he still looks good to me. ;-)

9 comments:

Angela2932 said...

I love the black and white! Your DH has a nice face for b&W!!! How cool that you are both enjoying photography together! (You're a better person than me; I'm not sure I want my husband lusting after the same lenses; I want them all to myself!)

Anonymous said...

I'm hugging you, Amy.

Mom2Drew said...

Hmmm, I think zonia.net wants you to join them;) he/he.

But seriously this is so fun! He looks good scruffy and I love you took a shot like that of him.

So, what camera is he looking at by chance? Will you share your lenses with him?

Margaret said...

He sounds like a great guy. Love the B&Ws here. Nice job!

Rachael said...

Nice black and white photos! How fun that you guys can share photography together!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary. So you got married on 8/8/98? That's cool! Glad things are going well. :-)

Tori said...

Happy Anniversary! That's awesome that you both share an interest in photography!

Angela J. Prieto said...

I am so happy for you and Dan!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! *sniff* I'm very happy for you guys!