Saturday, July 12, 2008

10,000 shots

So my camera's "odometer" rolled over the other day. What I mean is, the camera starts out labeling photos "100_001" and now I'm at "101_122". That's 10,121 pictures taken since the beginning of March. Granted, the vast majority of those come because I take 10 shots of the same thing, in hopes that I will ensure I get "the" shot. But still...10,121 pictures. I thought it would be fun to post a few random shots today. NOTE: These won't all be good....I have a lot of bad shots hanging around because I suck at deleting. But I'm keepin' it real. Also, In a true bit of randomness, a couple of the shots the Random Integer Generator selected actually have been deleted. Oh well.

First, proof of my randomness.

Now, the photos:

Image 4558 (RIP)

Image 7493: Mannequin Hand


Image 5307: (RIP)

Image 797: Blurry Cats Licking Each Other

Image 9212: Hideously Overexposed Waterfall


Image 7644: Beach and Sky

Image 2748: Tree at Dusk


Image 8067: Grumpy Old Man with Guitar


Image 4109: Blurry Trees at Edge of Creek

Image 502: Blurry Skyline at Night


Image 373: Snowfort


Image 2409: Tree and Sky


Image 7767: Middle Falls at Letchworth State Park
Image 5459: Mrs Bricker and Son

Image 8179: White Flowers with Blur

4 comments:

Angela2932 said...

Fun randomness! So, do you actually know the grumpy old guy with guitar! LOL!

Anonymous said...

RIP--funny! I liked seeing the mannequin's hand because it reminded me of that wonderful series of photos.

Mom2Drew said...

OK, so that is totally my kind of post. I love seeing your randomness.

Joanne Fowler said...

I love the randomness! How funny that you thought to use a random generator to pick out images. I may have to do this!