Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So many pictures, so little time.

In the past two days I have taken 425 pictures.
I know. It's a sickness.
There are some "Waldameer at Night" pictures...
and some funny pics of Liam and his buddy on the way to the playground. (They decided they had to bring flags and chant loudly and randomly about how much they love America. )

There are some odd playground shots...
and shots of the old dilapidated school where the playground is located.
There are nature shots from a walk at Asbury Woods...
and a bunch of shots of my man. (No, he's not doing anything untoward. He's taking a picture of the way the bench arcs around in the back. Get your mind out of the gutter. Sheesh!)
There are some beach sunset pics too.

What I lack is the time to sit and play with these as much as I'd like; as a matter of fact, all of these shots are SOOC. I haven't even finished the vacation pictures yet, and there are so many more pictures out there just waiting to be taken.
Isn't that a good problem to have?

12 comments:

pat said...

It's a fanTAStic problem to have! Good for you--it means you are "seeing" wonder in everything. I LOVE the shot of the counter and red stools; so graphic and strong. Neat shot!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Yep, love that problem. This last one is my favorite.

Joanne Fowler said...

Only 425? LOL Sounds like you are "normal" as any Photog Pea could be! These shots are awesome, I love the different perspectives!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that wee green crouching frog.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Lou ....But I believe that is a little garden snake curled up on that leaf!!!! No frog! Great photos!
bojosmom

Amy said...

Actually, Bojosmom, she's right! It is a frog...a little green tree frog I found at Asbury Woods. :-)Click the pic to make it larger and you can see it better.

Michelle said...

i really like how you capture all the moments in you and your family's life. such a treasure.

Anonymous said...

What a talent! Just found your blog and smiled all the way down the front page. Gorgeous. Love the humor, too.

carrie said...

You have such a cool view on things, when I try these different shots they look like I am trying too hard. Maybe I should read my manual sometime! LOL

Tori said...

wow... 425! Love the creativity and perspective in all of these, but I especially like the lines of the red stools.

Anonymous said...

425! HOLY MOLY GIRL! I think...you have a problem. This is an intervention...


I love the Converse photo! I love those sneaks.

Angela J. Prieto said...

The flower and sunset shots are beautiful! Love the different angles on the other photos.