Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sunday Morning Sunbath

***SPECIAL BULLETIN FOR ANONYMOUS***
I switched the blog background just for you. Please be sure to let me know if it works better for you! Here's the thing...I certainly want people to let me know if something's hard to read. I just respect them more if they don't hide behind "anonymous."
As we drove by Graveyard Pond on our way home Sunday morning, I saw this log, absolutely covered with turtles! What a sight, to see them all at once. Luckily, it was a big log and there seemed to be room for them all.









16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because of the light and dark quality of your background, it makes reading some of the photo commentaries quite difficult.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, anonymous. You forgot to point out that she's wearing a red jacket!

My favorite part was, "Luckily, it was a big log and there seemed to be room for them all."

Mom2Drew said...

That's the coolest thing i've seen in a while.

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! My son would have loved to have seen that!
cari

Amy said...

How cool, great shots! Your blog looks awesome too, love that background!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the light background with circle print makes it easier to read.

Angelica said...

Wow! You're not kidding! That IS a lot of turtles! I think I would be scared to get too close to those things.

BizEMommaK said...

My 5 year old will want to see this! He LOVES turtles! Very cool!

Shawna (shawkrem)

Anonymous said...

Those turtles are just awesome!

Reds said...

So many turtles!! Went on a hike yesterday and saw a lot too (will be posting later!)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Nice color. I love seeing the turtles all lined up like that.

Jess said...

Holy moly that's a lot of turtles! Awesome shots! :)

Liz said...

That is one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time! It is awesome that you had your camera to catch it.

April said...

oh i love you're background..it was hard to read and then the lighter cream background popped up and i love it!! those are great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That is a lot of turtles! Very cool!

Unknown said...

what a lot of turtles! how cool to see that and shoot it! i love your spontaneity.