Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Maya part II


I spent last night finishing up Baby Maya's pictures so I could give the cd to her dad today. I shared a few with people at work and got some very nice compliments. I've also started to research new cameras. It will probably be a year before I can afford one, but there's no harm in looking and learning, right? Anyway, here are a few more. We're going for a walk because it's sunny and nice outside. Tonight, I need to get started on those wedding pictures. Maya kind of eclipsed those for me, but I'll get back on track. I'd like to have those to Kelly by Thursday.


Do any of these pictures make anyone out there want a new baby? No? Me neither.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy! How beautiful! You are going a fabulous job!

Baby Maya is beautiful. And, while she does make me want to douse my kids in baby lotion and give them a nice long sniff, I agree that she does not make me long for a brand new baby!

Anonymous said...

ME!

But I always want a new baby. The chance to start over--beautiful.

I love the poses you chose here--Maya suspended between her parents' hands. These are keepers for this family--forever.

Elsie said...

No! No new baby desires here, but it's always fun to look at someone else's brand new baby. Wonderful job with these photos, Amy! Maya looks like a little sweetie-pie.