Monday, May 26, 2008

Done!


Finally done with the wedding pictures. I got a lot of snapshots and a few real gems. Once I got done with the editing and weeding out, I ended up with close to 400 pictures!
I am happy I did this for Kelly and I know she'll like them. I also have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do should I ever have the opportunity to do this in the future. For now, we'll leave Weddingville behind for a while with a last couple of shots. Tomorrow, I head to my sister's for a family cookout. Hopefully, there'll be lots of photo-ops.

They say rain is good luck on a wedding day. I bet rainbows on your wedding day, especially rainbows that seem to point to your reception site are like the good luck jackpot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh but those rainbows are LUCKY!!!

Elsie said...

Oh my gosh! Rainbows! Fantastic shot, Amy!