Friday, May 23, 2008

I know, I know....



It's been two days since I posted. I suck. You don't have to beat me up, I've been doing it for you!
Anyway, between the maddening minutia of my everyday life, I've been plugging away at the vast collection of pics from the wedding. I got some really good shots, I think. And a lot of shitty ones too, but that's okay.
Here are just a few. I'm working chronologically, so I've worked through the rehearsal and up to the vows. Just a few hundred more shots of the reception to go!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, can you not be a jerk off and hijack my wedding shots with your potty mouth wimpering about the music player? How about pirating the music off the internet like everyone else?

~Bridezilla

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pics Amy!!! They turned out Fabulous. Your talent Just BLOWS me away!

Anonymous said...

I adore the bride's toes!