Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mama's new little baby


I got an external hard drive today! So long, slow-ass computer! Hello, 500gb of storage space!
I'm embarassed to say that I nearly filled my hard drive since I got this new camera. It takes such large picture files, I only had 8 gb of free space left. Now that I've transferred all my pics and all of Em's downloaded music, I'm back up to 45% free space on the ol' hard drive. Plus, I got an excellent deal on the hard drive....only $89.99 at Office Depot. (Thanks, Luce!)
I'm off to play with some pictures I took last night. The computer's running a lot faster now, too, so hopefully it won't take me 4 hours to edit some pics.
Finally, remember Gina, Matt, and Madison? Well, Maddy has made her debut and I'll be taking her newborn pics tomorrow. She's an adorable little peanut and I can't wait to get some shots of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This past weekend. Rafael informed me that I have used half of my computer's space for my photos. He's put them all into a folder now, made thumbnails, and I am supposed to sort them and burn CDs. You know, rather than store them so conveniently on the computer. :D