Thursday, March 27, 2008

Arrgh!

I've been trying to work on my header for the past couple of days. I've had ideas of things to try, but nothing works out the way I think it will, and maybe it's because I'm working an odd shift, and I'm tired. Anyway, it is what it is for now.

I haven't been able to get out and take any pictures the past few days. Again, the work thing. For now, I do have these two that make me smile:

Liam found some old (outgrown!) pajamas in the bottom of his drawer and decided they were perfect for an Easter morning romp on the ol' Sit & Bounce.


And Spike and Tom are spooning on the couch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your header! Although I must confess I miss that little picture of Spike romping in the snow. :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the way the header (right now, at least) stretches all the way across the top of the blog. It's frustrating enough to work with photos, so when you're tired, it can be overwhelming. Besides, this won't be your ONLY header. You'll make lots more as you take new photos, consider themes, all that. :)