Thursday, March 20, 2008

When you can't be with the season you love

love the season you're with...
Or something like that.
Even though it flipping SNOWED LIKE TWO INCHES LAST NIGHT, I went out today to try to find some cool pics. I DID find some snowdrops at Asbury Woods, but other than that, no flowers.



So what follows is just a random sampling of what I took today. These are mostly straight out of the camera (a couple are cropped); I will save the Photoshopping for a rainy day.
Brotherly Love

Beckett


See that blue peeking through? See how it taunts me?

Lonely boat

At the North Pier

Canada geese: more than just shit machines

Watch out, it's a pier. Don't bump into it.


Tomorrow: more wildlife, and some sunsets for BcM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely shots, Amy. Meditative. When you find color in all that snow and ice and fog, the color seems to significant.

Anonymous said...

Aw--I love that picture of Beckett!