Friday, March 14, 2008

Tired and cranky


I'm tired today, and cranky. I feel put upon and sorry for myself because I feel unappreciated at home and at work. It's nothing that a good night's sleep won't fix, but I don't have the energy to make a "real" photo post tonight. Instead, I set up Picasa web albums and installed a slideshow (with which I am completely unimpressed) on the bottom of the blog. I'll see if I can tinker with it tomorrow after work. (That's part of the reason why I'm feeling put upon...I'm not supposed to be working tomorrow, but I am!)
On a happy, validating note...someone asked me today if I ever take pictures for others. Believe me, I harbor no illusions that I'm close to being good enough for that yet, but I would like to work towards it, so that made me feel pretty good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you with a slideshow! I've tried to do this and fail every time. I'll be pm'ing you. ;-)

Elsie said...

I love the slideshow and that funny picture of YOU! Hope you're feeling much better on this Sunday night.