Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blah, blah, blah.

It's SO GREY AND CLOUDY AND COLD AND RAINY! I'M SICK OF IT!!
OK. Rant over. I guess it could be worse....it could be snow. I'm just so anxious to get out into the SUN and take some pictures! Even if it was cold, I would stand it....if only there was sun!
OK. Whine over. Since I can't control the weather, I guess I'll have to content myself with a couple of last spring's photos. I'm still learning some neat-o, keen-o Photoshop/VP tricks.


And this one needs a before-and-after:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics, Pally.

I'll wish for the sun to come out for you. But for me, I'll take the rain. The sun only brings "them" out in full force.

You know . . . people.

Anonymous said...

You can't push the river, but I sure do love to see your pictures.

Elsie said...

Ahem...could we have some explanation as to what you did to those photos?? Pleeease? :-)