Saturday, October 11, 2008

'Tis the Season

I had a sick kiddo on my hands yesterday, so I had to stay close to home. When I wasn't cleaning up puke, I took a little break and got out in the yard to take some pictures of our Halloween decorations.
I love decorating for Halloweeen. As a matter of fact, I have more outdoor Halloween decorations than Christmas decorations!
Along the front of the house is the assorted cast of characters...Frankenstein, Dracula, ghosties and witches. And then there are the spooky headstones.
These guys guard either side of the front porch.(Spike's watching out the door to make sure everything's okay out in the yard.)
And watch out for Marcus the Carcass right out front.
But I think the scariest thing out in the yard is Liam in his new Halloween sweatshirt. (Thankfully, he's feeling much better today!)

Stalking the Man in Brown update! My camera is on track to be delivered Monday...CURSE you, UPS for not delivering on Saturdays, or else I probably would have had it today!! The lenses still say Tuesday but they were in Philladelphia early this morning and it's only 8 hours from there to here, so I'm crossing my fingers for Monday as well. Squeal!!

10 comments:

Becky said...

I love Halloween decorations too. Yours are so fun. I almost bought a Marcus a couple of weeks ago. He looks good--I'll have to go back for him and for the eyeballs in the jar. :-D Glad Liam is feeling better!

Margaret said...

Those are fabulous Halloween decorations. You really go out. Sorry your little guy was sick, but so glad he's feeling better now!

Sharon said...

Holy smokes! He pukes up his guts! ;)

pat said...

Fun decorations, Amy! I am not surprised by your headstones--I remember all the cool cemetary shots you've posted.

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha! I should have guessed that you put in a graveyard for Halloween. ;-) Scarilicious decorations!

Diana said...

i love your decorations!

DD and i were also decorating our house for the first time. now i have to go and buy some more things to finish decorating my house

Angela2932 said...

Wow you do Halloween really well! Glad Liam's feeling better. I love your Marcus the Carcass! This post makes me want to go shopping for Halloween stuff! It'll be fun to see your Nikon D60 photos!

Donnah Ciempka said...

You do have a lot of decorations. I know so little about Halloween as we don't celebrate it in Australia. Why do you observe Halloween?

Reds said...

That's a lot of decorations!!! Love to buy Halloween stuff - don't have as many as you though!! ;)

April said...

wow..you do have a lot of decorations. i like em.