Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Fountain at Night

This fountain is downtown in Perry Square. I've had pics of it on the blog before, in some of my shots of Em. Last week, I took a few shots at night. I love the lights...
and the reflections.
The water changes every few minutes, from a fine spray to a more forceful one.
A quick note: I found a couple of my pictures on another person's blog. I never thought I needed to worry about that, but I guess it can happen to anyone. I decided that I'd better start watermarking my stuff. Hope it doesn't detract too much!

13 comments:

pat said...

What a neat fountain! Love the lights, and especially the reflections. Your shots from the falls are really wonderful; what a great day. LOVE that rainbow shot, Amy!!

Tricia said...

Such pretty pictures. I love the colors.

Margaret said...

Those lights are beautiful and wonderful reflections, too. Wow!

Jackie's Shot said...

Love your reflections. Jackie

Becky said...

Ooh, pretty! Is it always that color? I love your reflections.
Grr to the person who stole your photos. I have right-click protect on mine but it's pretty easy to get around. I should probably watermark also.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful photos!
Sorry to hear somebody violated your trust by taking photos without permission. I like your watermark.
Oh also, thanks for the update about the Falls. Good info. I appreciate it.
Happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

Its rough being on the internet, huh? I have found mine everywhere...even WITH my watermark.

These are great! The red seems like fire almost.

Jess said...

HOLY WOW< that fountain is AMAZING! I love the pink lights and the mist!

Anonymous said...

Man, I am sorry your photos were stolen. Lights in water are so magic--and you capture the magic!

Vanessa said...

They look great! I started watermarking my photos for the same reason. One extra step that is totally worth it.

Suzy said...

That fountain is beautiful!! I love the pink colors!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful colors and reflections!

Anonymous said...

Your new fall header is gorgeous!