Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's a start


When it comes to scrapping, I've always been a photo-based type of gal. I choose the photos I want to scrap based on my desire or on a given challenge, and then pick the supplies I'll use with those. Tonight I got on the photo train and chose a bunch to print out for the crop this weekend.









Even thought my beloved Dell printer/scanner died a painful death and I now use a Canon, I still use my Dell printer software to layout pics to print. It has a great selection of layout styles where I can select different sizes of pictures to print all on one page. All I have to do is cut them apart. (What you see here are my files as they'll appear when I print them, which is why some are oriented strangely.)



So I've got a wide variety of pictures to use this weekend. I have no illusions that I'll get all of these scrapped, but it's always better to have too many than not enough.





Tomorow, it's down to the basement to start packing stuff. Unless I blow it off to go take pictures or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're way ahead of me! I haven't printed pictures or even begun to choose what I might scrap this weekend. Thank goodness for Costco 1 hour!

Anonymous said...

You are so going to be ready for the crop!