Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tag

OK, Laura Fiore "tagged" me on her blog yesterday, so I'm playing along. You're supposed to post the answers to the questions and then "tag" 5 other people who have to play along. Ummm, yeah. I don't know 5 other people who blog, so here. It is what it is. If you read this and want to put it on your own blog, feel free!

What I was doing 10 years ago (1998):

  1. living in Montross, Virginia
  2. moving back to Erie PA
  3. setting up house with Dan
  4. getting married
  5. adjusting to cold weather and living in the city again

5 things on my to-do list today:

  1. laundry (already started)
  2. clean the cat boxes (gross, done.)
  3. go to the cemetery to take pics
  4. play with pics from yesterday and today
  5. post a new blog entry with said pics
Snacks I enjoy:

  1. Cheddar Chex Mix (my fave)
  2. Cadburry Mini-eggs
  3. Heath bars
  4. Popcorn
  5. Crescent rolls. (No, I'm not kidding. I will totally bake some crescent rolls just to have as a snack. They're carbtastic)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. buy a nice house and a new car
  2. make sure my kids were set for college and beyond
  3. give money to my family and friends
  4. donate to charity
  5. buy an rv and tour the country/travel to the places I'd love to see before I die

5 of my bad habits:

  1. smoking
  2. swearing like a trucker
  3. making clutter piles on horizonal surfaces
  4. procrastinating
  5. smoking (yep, it's that bad)
5 places I have lived:

  1. Corry, PA
  2. Westland, MI
  3. Buffalo, NY
  4. Montross, VA
  5. Erie, PA

5 jobs I have had:

  1. pizza shop employee
  2. McDonald's cashier
  3. 8th grade teacher
  4. pre-school teacher
  5. customer service supervisor

***Special Note*** Please do yourself a favor and listen to the song "Detlef Schrempf" by Band of Horses (first song on my player). It's dreeeeeeeeeeeamy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating. LOL