Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Macro-schmacro

I'm still practicing those macro shots.



And of course, some of them come out better than others...






The problem I'm having is that just when I think I'm getting somewhere, the techniques I think I have mastered don't work!


Don't get me wrong...sometimes it works. I can set the f/stop correctly and the focus works, and the light is right, and I get a good shot.








And other times, I'm still having an issue where the foreground image is blurred and more of the background is crisp.



I keep plugging away, though...















And sometimes they come out right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at those stamens--BRAVA!

Maybe one of the joys of photography is that it is an art form; that is, it's not completely under control, and that means surprises. You know, being ahead of your ability? :)