Wednesday, June 4, 2008

File under miscellaneous

Tonight, Chauncey and I went to the library.



I'm the dangerous kind of girl who takes pictures of the road while she's driving.



Our library is on the bayfront. As you drive up, you can see the brig Niagara in its berth (assuming it's not off touring somewhere.)

I'm also the geek who stops in front of the library and takes pictures of the weird old pipe out front. I have no idea what it is, though I'm sure I could research it. All I know is this used to be a heavily industrial area and when they built the library, they didn't tear down this pipe.

Personally, I'm glad they left it, though many call it an eyesore.

(Special editor's note to Pete the Whiney Baby: I fixed the music player so you can stop whining about it. You kiss your baby with that mouth?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You monkey has a really long.....ummm.....tail.

Reds said...

Love the shots of the pipe!

Kim said...

Loved your blog, you are so funny, love the story telling journaling.

Becky said...

One person's eyesore is a photographer's treasure. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not nearly as impressed with the shot you took while driving as I am with the shots you took INSIDE the library. LOL

Anonymous said...

As an Obama supporter, I don't appreciate the center aligned text in the Never the Bride entry, nor do I appreciate the thinly veiled racist monkey gimmick.

Amy said...

Very cool pipe shots!

Chell said...

There are some really cool shots here. And what a good little reader Chauncy is..